Monday, July 1, 2013

Creating: Learn to Sew Week 6

Last week of my Learn to Sew class.  Our final project was due.  I wore my skirt that I patterned and created from the A line Craftsy class.  I had some issues before class -my machine needle bolt broke,  the walking foot that I purchased to sew knits  didn't work on knits.  My needle was poking holes in the fabric..  too much drama. So at the last minute  before class I cut another A line skirt.

Rucht D'Oleo the teacher expected us to finish  our project in class, but most of us didn't.  I especially didn't since I didn't have everything I need to complete anything and then I made a planning mistake  I forgot to sew in the darts, so i had to pull out the stitches.  Needless to say   did not get much done during our last class time together.

I was happy I went because  Rucht D'Oleo  handed out certificates!!!



I might take Learn to Sew 2.  It just  depends on my schedule...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...