Sunday, February 8, 2015

Living: Manifesting my new world.


Okay  and  so,  I  decided  that  I  ready to  start this  thing. What  thing?,  you might be  thinking.  Restarting  my  blog  and  sharing  what  is  going on  in  my  life.  I  also  plan  on  doing some  new  videos  soon.   So  today  I  attended  a workshop  on  Pleasure  Chakras  and  it  was  about  opening  the root and  sacral  chakra  to  be  able  to  manifest  more in  my life.   The  teacher  was Evelor  Savior.  She  taught  the class about Life  Numbers  and  Soul  Pleasure  Codes.  My  codes  revealed  that  I have Awareness, Luxury, Knowledge, and  Boldness  in  my  path.  After her lecture,  Evelor  did a gong  meditation that was a DNA activation. I  have  attended  several  other  workshops  as  well that  I  hope  to  share.  I  attended  this  workshop  with  Chelsea,  She  is  fun and  spiritual  and  has  great  energy.  I  will  keep  you  updated.

Chelsea, Me, Evelor Savior


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...