Friday, November 29, 2019

Living: in Montreal Thanksgiving Day

Thankfully there was no mention of Thanksgiving in Montreal.  I don't even think any of the tourists that we around me today were from America.  The day started out as a windy cold snowy day.  Nice.  It was pretty cold because of the wind.  I was prepared though with my double layering of the scarves.  There wasn't much day light most of the day.  When it came though, I ran to the Metro and got off at the Pie- X stop to go on the La Tour.  I took the Funiculaire up the Olympic Stade Tower.



I also walked and walked around the city some more.  So much in fact that I surpassed my goal of wanting to reach 30,000 steps a day and went to 40,000 steps that is 16.06 miles! I am a little achy.  I was able to get some night shots, but I am not a night person so I wasn't really taking a lot of pictures.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...