Thursday, November 28, 2019

Living: in Montreal

I arrived to a wet Montreal.  It was cold but I was sweating.  Radiating off all my Miami heat.  My jacket was opened. I wore no hat, no scarf.  And I had one  base layer, my thin hoodie and the jacket.  I love this jacket.  It is all about the jacket.  This jacket to me is 32 F and below weather and it was 39.  I went to the IGA supermarket,  4 or 6 blocks away  it is .5 km walk. I went back to the hotel and then walked back to the same place the IGA supermarket was to access the underground to get a dry path to the Mc Cord museum.  I took the Metro one stop from Place des Arts to Mc Gill.  I got off the Metro and started walking.  Immediately I was like, which way to go? I went in a direction was I was unsure of and when I got out onto the street I was walking my usual Montreal path.  I realized this and knew wait a minute I am not going to the Hotel L'Appartment,  I am going to the Mc Cord Museum and it is right over there to my left.   Raining and Dark,  I went the side way to the Museum to try to get a photo.  It was raining too much as I fumbled with my camera and gave up on the picture.  I went inside. It was overly warm, the Montrealers love the heat on high.  I paid the admission and went to see the exhibit.  I was not in the museum mood, I just walked around quickly.  I think 10 minutes tops and left.  I was able to find inspiration in one exhibition by Celia Perrin Sidarous.

A familar place, La Baie

Inspired by Celia Perrin Sidarous

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...