Saturday, November 30, 2019

Creating: Photographing Montreal.

It is strange to think that I have visited this city so many times that I no longer need a map to navigate the city.  So many places that were familiar just two years are gone.  This is city changes so quickly.  Strange to think that so many times business men and politicians wanted to demolish the old Montreal to replace it with highways and new structures.  If they had, I wouldn't have ever visited here.  I like this city because of its historic look.  It is one of the reasons I haven't visited Toronto.  Strange to feel like this is my last time in this city as well. 

I walked around directly during this visit  I felt like since I was been here and have a lot of memories that I would just capture moments and memories rather than trying to capture just the city.

Here are some of those moments.

La Fontaine Park Lake

A little Yarn Bombing at the Noel dans le Parc.

I walked into a protest while I was wanderlusting.

The Metro electric infrastructure.

Standing under the Calder at Jean Drapeau Parc.

Standing near a fire, warming up with strangers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...