Friday, August 2, 2013

Creating: Fashion Design Class Week 5, 6, 7, and 8

I decided to just condense my posts  for the finale  of my Fashion Design class.

Week 5: An then there were only 5 - 3 people  did not show.  We bought in our skirts from the pattern we drafted.  One of the girls  is a seamstress, so hers was made to perfection.  I played with my pattern.  I am trying to figure of how to draft  my design.  I thought it would be easy..several muslins  (toiles) later still no final pattern...Like someone who comments recently on a post..pattern making takes time...


Week 6: We just talked about fashion schools and and nothing much else happened in class.
Week 7:  I decided not to go to class and I stayed home to sew.



Week 8: The presentation week.  This is a picture of my outfit, the one I had been working on.


Here is the mood board I created for my final presentation. My outfit represents the middle illustration and the model in the photo represents the left illustration.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...