Monday, January 1, 2018

Creating: One Little word.

Ali Edwards, a scrapbooker, artist, creator that I have admired for years, has a concept she trademarked called  "One Little Word." It is the concept that you pick one word to help you focus your efforts for the year.  My word is "create", but  I have extended it to be create, share, repeat.  I plan on blogging more.  I know  every year I say that.  Well I am saying it again.  I plan on sharing more of my stuff.  Sometimes  I just sit on most of it.  Thank you for reading  my blogs  and I hope  you can leave comments and share your life with me as well.

I started to learn how to do brush script.  So as my first share I am posting the result of my beginning practice lettering.  Happy New Year 2018 everyone.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...