Saturday, November 20, 2010

14 years

Time is a mysterious thing.  I don't quite ever try to understand it.  Today  I realized that according to the calendar.  This Month's end marks 14 years since my father passed.  I have seen my father several times since then of course, because I love it when he makes the cameo appearances that he does in my dreams.  He is always with me and I am so very much like him (a blessing).  I am thankful for having his love in my life everyday of my life...the love lives on forever.

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

I am sorry for your loss. My father passed away 2 years this february. I too love it when he comes in my dreams!

Donna said...

time is a mystery...I still see my first husband in my dreams as well. Its comforting.

lisa truesdell said...

sending love.

Tracy said...

Sorry for you loss.
I lost my dad 3 months ago. He comes to visit in my dreams as well.

Stephanie said...

Well said. I lost my dad two years ago and it still feels like yesterday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...