Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

This year offers quick change.  I have been very busy with the first edition of mborrerophoto.com magazine and today  I am working on the second edition.  I was putting together thank you cards earlier and later I am working on scrapbook layouts.  From moment to moment I change what I do,  inside I know that is also true.  I am very thankful in this moment  for all the things that have lead me to this moment.  I especially like to thank S.N.Goenka and all the people who volunteer at the Vipassana Centers  for bringing the road to enlightenment to the masses. I am still working on my meditation and I hope on returning to a center this year.  For those who have been looking  you may want to start here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...