Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Aztecs knew....the super "power" of the chia seed

I have been posting alot of things of facebook and realized that I really need to organize my thoughts here again. So today I will focus on living. My latest changes in my life have come from people sharing with me and Melissa was the one who told me about this amazing discovery she had and I tried it right away. CHIA SEEDS, -little wonder seeds -a superfood. Chia seeds have 5 times the amount of Calcium than milk (but who drinks milk? I am not a cow--cow's aren't suppose to be human food suppliers anyway--vegan all the way) Chia seeds are gluten free, regulate blood sugar, have protein, and best of all are easily incorporated into any diet. Read a complete article on Chia Seeds here. I have Chia seeeds every morning on sproated bread toast or whole wheat English muffins with organic peanut butter.
Organic Chia Seeds from Whole Foods
Whole Wheat English Muffin w/ Peanut Butter and Chia Seeds

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...