Saturday, June 2, 2012

No POO day 4

I am writing the results from yesterday. So using less baking soda and only rinsing the middle to ends resulted in a grease-free hair day yesterday, however I am not sure if it was the weather's influence on my hair- very rainy-- most likely it was my hair...but my hair was really frizzy on the top..I think it needed the apple cidar vinegar rinse. Today is day five and my hair is super curly with these amazing -looks like I just came from the beach- curls. I can tell that tonight I will have to wash my hair or I might just forego a day, if I don't plan on going anywhere, just to see what happens.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Hey Melina!

Glad to hear you're still getting on well.

I often won't wash my hair at all if I've not got to look presentable and normally I'm surprised by how OK it looks.

Cheers!

Rob

Natural Shampoo Kits

http://www.naturalshampookits.org

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...