Friday, November 29, 2013

Living: food healing

I  just posted this on facebook...

So I am thinking maybe of my friends don't realize why I am such a FOOD "freak." and vegan. Do you know why? leave comments or guess...

one person chimes allergies....  I  replied...
"allergies" but not really ...more like poisoning that doctors could not figure out what was wrong with me, they rarely check for food toxicity.. An accumulation of toxins caused all sorts of inflammation in my body. Symptoms were from chronic fatigue, and were exactly like Fibromyalgia ( a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Researchers believe that fibromyalgia amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way your brain processes pain signals.) If you are being poisoned of course your brain isn't going to process signals correctly.. there is a CURE.. the same thing that causes it cures it.. food.. I was wearing knee braces and had a lot of pain the doctors said I would have to get injections for the rest of my life.... I was guided through spirit to stop eating meat and I felt better then I stopped eating pizza and I felt even better then I started eating more organic and started to et raw vegetables and I am cured. I can sit criss cross applesauce style on the floor after not being able to do that for a while. I am not perfect but I don't take pain pills (that kills your liver) I wake up thankful for the knowledge and healing I have. And I would like to share it with others.

What I forgot to write was  that I had an MRI  on my knees  before my diet  and they  found a degeneration  and  after  my diet  I had a another one  I didn't tell the doctor about the diet  and I didn't  mention  anything about  the degeneration  before the MRI.  the results  mentioned  nothing  about it,  it was gone and so was the pain  that  I had experienced  that was associated with it!!!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...