Friday, November 29, 2013

Living: Permaculture

So  I don't believe in coincidences.  I met someone  while  redoing a website for him and is all into gardening, specifically food.  He knows someone I know (which I found out later, small world) and I just love the energy that  came out of our conversation  and  now  due to the fact he is into  permaculture, Permaculture is a design system for creating sustainable human environments. I am  simply  fascinated  as to why  I didn't  know  this before  (I guess it wasn't time.)

I just started  researching this  as I would like to start growing my own food.  Here is a wiki explanation of permaculture.



Here are some of the things I found  online.

Permaculture  links

Free pdf  on Permaculture

Permaculture Activist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...