Thursday, December 29, 2016

Living: Montreal Winter 2016

Vieux Montreal
I haven't posted for awhile.  I think that is because I keep adding blogging as a New Year's resolution and most of us know how successful some of those things can be.  This time I will post  to document what I am doing.  I am back in Montreal.  My Winter Self-Time, Fun in the City time.  Eating falafel at La Panthere Verte and walking around until my legs ache and I can barely more while taking photos of this amazing city.  I love the silence of Montreal.  Is is just me?  It is  so quiet here and there are a lot of people around.  My favorite part is that many times, I will find myself alone walking down a street or in the metro and I truly feel like the city is mine.   The  museums are educational and accessible in English and French.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...