Monday, April 3, 2017

Living: Botox, what happpened after I stopped getting the injections


I  decided to start botox injections several years  ago  to reduce  the  lines on my face from  the  expressions  I was making, because  I  scowled  alot even without knowing I was doing it.  After the injections, my forehead was smooth  and  beautiful!  I  was delighted!  Problem  solved; no  more scowl  expression!  Every  six  months,  I returned to the dermatologist's office for another 6 month  dose. After a few years  I  decided to see what  would  happen if  I took a break for  a month.  My  face immediately went into the scowl  expression, but I noticed  something else.  Please  watch  the video  for more information.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...