Sunday, April 2, 2017

Living: Why I quit using the no poo method




After 4 years of using the no poo method of washing my hair (baking soda and apple cidar vinegar), I am finally calling it quits. My hair was so dry and brittle. I just am not a conditioner kinda gal. I tried using oils, but it seemed to make the other reason I am quitting the no poo method worse. OIL BUILDUP. It seemed that all the clarifying methods I tried only worked temporarily and over time stopped working all together. The copious amounts of oil created a gooey film on my scalp that I could not seem to clean. My comb and brush were always full with lint and this gooey oil combination and I just could not stand it anymore. Click here to see the playlist of my no poo method journey if you are interested in knowing how the process works.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...