Tuesday, October 20, 2015

living: falling in love with Montreal, Canada


In August, I visited Montreal twice!! It seems to be calling to me, the city. When I was there, I didn't want to leave. So diiferent from where I live now and so much more a city with nature than where I live now. The change in temperature the vibracy of the city and the people had me captivated. The second time I strolled around the streets wandering from place to place. Among the places I came across was Windsor Gare. A train station. Only a few people were there when I walked in. A beautiful and very clean place. I was walking into a historical site of Montreal.  After taking these  pictures and  wandering  around  the  city.  I saw a building in the distance.  I  went  closer  and  saw  that  Gare  Windsor  is  also a Metro.  I  entered  and took a ride.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...