Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 5- Go vegan in 30 days

Hope you have been thinking about food in a different way now.  It is an energy and healing source.

So  you probably will benefit from learning about PH and alkaline foods

This was my last discovery  in my pursuit of changing my diet,  however I think it would benefit you now.  Get good eating habits now...

Check out the link to this chart.

Read this article about alkaline forming foods and why you should know about it.



Tip today is a liver cleansing and weight loss tip.  First thing in the morning  drink lemon water. I use lemon juice and dilute it with warm water.


Elimination:  no dairy and no meat or animal products in fast food....begin to reduce your ingestion of soda and sugary supermarket juice  if you drink those.  You will see why sugar plays a big part in health.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...